|[+] 07.03.2014 Nephrology Physician Service (Abbotsford (British Colombia))|
|[+] 06.03.2014 Construction Safety Training (New Brunswick and Nova Scotia)|
|[+] 04.03.2014 Licensed physician providing critical care services (Mississauga, Ontario )|
|[+] 04.03.2014 Licensed physician providing primary care and chronic disease services (Mississauga, Ontario )|
|[+] 04.03.2014 Licensed physician providing intensivist services (Mississauga, Ontario )|
|[+] 03.03.2014 Optometrist (Springhill, Nova Scotia )|
|[+] 27.02.2014 Dentist (Gravenhurst (Ontario))|
|[+] 27.02.2014 Dental Assistant (Gravenhurst (Ontario))|
|[+] 24.02.2014 Dentist (Lava, QC)|
|[+] 19.02.2014 EXPANDED ROLE TRAINING - YOU CAN STILL APPLY (Montreal (QC))|
|[+] 14.02.2014 Physician Services (Nova Scotia)|
|[+] 14.02.2014 Dentist (Edmonton (Alberta) )|
|[+] 12.02.2014 Instructeur de Cours de groupe: zumba, workout ou autres (Sainte-Foy)|
|[+] 19.12.2013 Relief Nurse - 1 vacancy (Ottawa 5 days/week)|
|[+] 17.12.2013 Psychologist - Counselling (Quebec QC and other province of Canada)|
|[+] 16.12.2013 Occupational Therapist (Telework)|
|[+] 13.12.2013 Infirmier(ère) autorisé(e) - Évaluation de matériel médical (À distance)|
|[+] 11.12.2013 X-Ray Technician (Prince Albert (SK))|
|[+] 28.11.2013 Orthodontist ( 5 vacancies) (Ottawa)|
|[+] 27.11.2013 Occupational Therapist (London / Windsor )|
|[+] 27.11.2013 Occupational Therapist 4 vacancies (Montreal )|
|[+] 25.11.2013 Travailleur (se) Social (e) (Havre-Saint-Pierre)|
|[+] 08.11.2013 Dentist (Laval (Québec))|
|[+] 01.11.2013 URGENT - Obstetrical Nurse (James Bay)|
|[+] 08.09.2013 Obstetrical Nurse (Gaspésie)|
|[+] 06.09.2013 Occupational Therapist (Pembroke, Ontario (1 vacancy))|
|[+] 02.09.2013 Nutritionniste (Côte-Nord)|
|[+] 16.08.2013 Outpost Nurse, Community Health Nurse (Northern Manitoba regions)|
|[+] 16.08.2013 Outpost Nurse, Community Health Nurse (Northern Ontario regions)|
|[+] 12.08.2013 Medical Laboratory Technologist (Remote areas)|
|[+] 19.07.2013 Infirmier(ère) autorisé(e) - Département d'urgence (Baie James)|
|[+] 08.07.2013 Nutritionniste (North Shore)|
|[+] 02.07.2013 Patient attendant (PAB) (North-West Quebec (Abitibi, Rouyn-Noranda, Témiscamingue))|
|[+] 19.06.2013 INDUSTRIAL NURSE (MINING SITES AND MORE) (Remote areas)|
|[+] 14.06.2013 INFIRMIER(ÈRE) EN RÉGION ÉLOIGNÉE (Nord)|
|[+] 21.05.2013 Relief Nurse (Campbellton (NB))|
|[+] 05.02.2013 Outpost nurse (Winneway and Rapide Lake)|
|[+] 05.02.2013 Emergency Nurse (Côte Nord, Basse Côte Nord, Bas-St-Laurent et Gaspésie )|
|[+] 05.02.2013 Nurse - Medical / Surgical (Côte Nord, Basse Côte Nord, Bas-St-Laurent et Gaspésie )|
|[+] 17.01.2013 Obstetrics and perinatal nurse (Côte Nord, Basse Côte Nord, Bas-St-Laurent et Gaspésie )|
|[-] 16.01.2013 Physiotherapist - vacancy (Côte Nord, QC)|
|The Physiotherapist shall be responsible for the provisions of physiotherapy services to offenders at Service Correctional Canada. Estimated utilization is 120 hours per year. Physiotherapy sessions shall be conducted at the discretion of the Chief of Health Services.
1.To be a member in good standing with the Ordre des physiothérapeutes du Québec; provide services in both French and English languages; provide a copy of general liability insurance.
2. Provide physiotherapy services to the offender population as ordered by the institutional physician and consulting specialist. This service is to be in accordance with generally accepted community standards and must follow any relevant Correctional Services of Canada Policies, Directives, Guidelines, Standards and Instructions.
3. Document appropriately in CSC medical files all relevant information concerning client interventions, examinations and treatments in accordance with professional standards.
4. Perform routine maintenance of onsite physiotherapy equipment and advise the Chief of Health Services of all necessary maintenance and repair work that must be completed by a technician.
5. Consult with the Chief Health Services regarding any proposals for operational changes.
6. Clinics may be cancelled by the Chief Health Services with a 24 hour notice based on urgent institutional circumstances.
7. Ensure proper records of workload and statistical requirements are maintained.
8. Ensure that Physiotherapy services are provided in a manner that conforms to Provincial standards.
9. Participate in relevant accreditation activities as requested by the Chief of Health Services.
10. Participate in a Quality Assurance Activities as requested by the Chief of Health Services.
Deadline to apply: March 2013
|[+] 16.01.2013 Physiotherapist - 1 vacancy (Laval Qc)|
|[+] 17.12.2012 Médecin ou infirmier(ère) spécialisé en soins de plaies (Montreal)|
|[+] 26.11.2012 Outpost Nurse (Northern Quebec)|
|[+] 05.10.2012 Registered Nurses (James Bay, Nunavik, North Cost)|
|[+] 16.07.2012 Physician MD (Province of Quebec)|
|[+] 05.07.2012 Emergency Department Registered Nurses (Nothern Quebec (in a French Hospital))|
|[+] 01.07.2012 Registrered Nurse Obstetrical Care (Northern Quebec)|
|[+] 01.07.2012 Agent(e) de prévention santé sécurité sur les chantiers (Northern Quebec)|
|[+] 07.05.2012 Medical Technologist (Northern Quebec)|
|[+] 07.02.2012 URGENT - Diagnostic radiology technologist (Northern Quebec)|
|[+] 10.12.2011 Outpost Nurse (Northwest Territories and Nunavut)|